They are a leading retail group in Asia, with over 100 stores and various brands of cosmetic products spanning across body care, make up and skin care products. The company culture is a fast-growing, happy-go-lucky nature; very team oriented. Although this is an HR position, the candidate will be required to work closely with other business units.
To cope with their business expansion, they are looking for an HR Manager (Retail Operations) to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Regional HR Director, this role will require an independent and hands-on HR Manager to lead a team of 4 Assistant HR Managers and:
- Be the single point of contact in the department by managing and ensuring smooth functioning of day-to-day operations;
- Familiarity with the local Hong Kong legislations and labour laws;
- Manage and oversee the HR function including performance management, organization change, talent management, employee relations and compensation & benefits for retail operations;
- Ensure high standard of HR services delivery by constantly reviewing and implementing various HR policies, processes and programs (long term and short-term incentives, salary increases) in line with the business needs and objectives;
- Assist in annual review process of various benefits and insurance policies;
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc HR projects to support the organization's business goals;
- Lead the system development and implementation of HR / payroll / system related projects;
- Review the HR workflow and determine potential areas for driving re-engineering with an aim to boost the effectiveness and process governance.
- A degree in Human Resources or related disciplines with at least 7 years of solid HR Generalist experience; prior experience in an MNC, retail, or FMCG is highly preferred;
- Ability to build trust-worthy relationships by possessing strong communication and people management skills;
- Independent, positive, detail-minded, well-organized and flexible;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under pressure;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; Putonghua would be an added advantage;
What's on offer:
- Excellent working environment with a mixed culture;
- Attractive remuneration package (HKD 55k - HKD 65k per month depending on experience);
- Career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Reyna Mirpuri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, if you know of anyone within your network that may be interested in this role, please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay a referral fee for introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.