Our client, a very fast paced and consumer focused company, is currently in search of a capable and experienced HR manager to join their company to be responsible for driving cultural and HR changes within Hong Kong and the South China region. This incumbent will serve as a Business Partner to the management and executive team, to provide coaching and guidance on a variety of HR and employee related matters
- To oversee all rounded human resources functions including but not limited to manpower planning and control, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, training and development, and employee relations
- Working closely with line managers and relevant stakeholders, develop and maintain an effective organization structure to ensure strong talent pipeline to meet current and future business needs.
- Drive HR initiatives and lead its implementation for long-term business sustainability in the Company
- Responsible for driving culture change and maintaining a positive engagement among employee
- Promote and encourage feedback and suggestions from all levels of staff on regular basis to promote and foster transparent communication culture
- Responsible for developing and implementing the talent acquisition strategy for the company, sourcing new and innovative channels for attracting the top talent in the market
- Build and maintain strong talent pipeline to support organic business growth
- Assist in pay structure, pay policies, grade and performance systems regularly to establish best pay practices for attracting and retaining quality employee
- Other ad-hoc HR projects and duties as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines with minimum 10 years of HR experience in sizable companies, preferably from catering / FMCG / retail industries
- Strong knowledge of local laws and regulations is critical
- Good multi-tasking skills, independent, well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm an initiative
- Ability to implement and execute HR solutions to drive business goals and results
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic matrix environment
- Customer oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English and Cantonese
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.