Our client is a leading engineering firm in with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. They are currently looking for "HR Manager" who has ability to understand business needs with solid background in Human Resources Management to build effective and creative strategies to develop the business and organisation.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Report directly to the HR Director to drive and support overall HR activities in Thailand
- Provide a consultancy service that delivers best practice and commercially focused HR solutions that support the respective business unit in line with specialist HR functions
- Build trusted partnership with business leaders and managers based on credibility, respect and transparent communication
- Work in partnership with line management through the understanding of business in order to actively support management change initiatives
- Translate the business strategy at the global and regional level into HR strategies at local level and develop in alignment with the Business strategy and growth plans
- Work closely with management teams to define talent needs, develop, and implement people / talent plans that enhance business performances.
- Monitor and manage headcount budget, manpower planning by work in partnership with COE
- Provide feedback for improvement of all processes and policies and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, Transitions and Records & Document Management.
- Work closely with business leaders in monitoring engagement levels, develop, execute and review engagement plans to build & sustain a culture
- Coach and support line managers in developing appropriate job descriptions and talent profile as well as select right candidate and involve in interview process when necessary
- Provide people insights and support organization development activities by acting as consultant and advocate about any grievances in the office in a proper legitimate manner
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues by working closely with the lawyer to ensure all HR practices are complied with local laws
- Understand industry trends and the impact on the workforce and HR programs
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Management / Psychology / Law / HR related field is preferred
- At least 7-8 years' direct experience in HR Management
- Business acumen leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Hands-on and proactive approach with an organized and systematic thought process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in fast paced environment with agile mindset
- Excellent in communication skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Thai Nationality ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.