An established Retail Group is seeking for an HR Manager. Managing a team of HR, you will be responsible for a full spectrum of Human Resources. You will work closely with the key stakeholders to formulate and review HR policies and drive key HR initiatives.
- Serve as a HR Business Partner to the management team by advising on HR matters and their implications on business activities and objectives.
- Develop and implement overall HR functions, policies and guidelines to meet the organization's business strategy.
- Implementation of HR Strategies for attracting, developing, motivating and retaining employees.
- Oversee the performance appraisal system to drive high performance and manage salary review.
- Be responsible for attending to all employees' grievances, and other issues.
- Assist in developing a business plan which targets both short and long term HR objectives, needs, and issues.Execute deliverable against the plan.
- 6 - 10 years' HR experience with at least 2 years' in manager's role preferably with an established retail company
- University degree in HR or Business related discipline
- Mature, well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer-oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- A good team player
- Both strategic and pragmatic
- Collaboration and problem-solving; ability build partnerships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105