Our Client is a well known multi-category retail company with a portfolio of stores across Singapore, who are currently undergoing a process of transformation to future proof themselves in an ever changing retail landscape.
They are hiring a strong HR Manager, one who is able to revamp the HR team and support the company to bring it to greater heights.
The major areas the Human Resources Manager manages can include:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training and development programs.
- To promote corporate values and shape a positive culture.
- Put together HR strategic plan that allow the business to double in 5 years and to enable the culture change.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- People oriented and results driven
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor Law and HR best practices
- A go-to person for all employee-related issues
- Ability to cope and adapt to change
EA Registration Number: R1768804
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105