Our client is a Global Beauty MNC is looking for HR generalist to be part of the shared service team.You will provide crucial employee services for SEA region in areas of policies, payroll, tax, benefits, compensation, on/offboarding, global mobility, data management, HR administration, people analytics, workforce surveys, risk and compliance.
- Create and support in operationalizing people policies and procedures. Update and improve SOPs as per internal and external changes.
- Work with outsource payroll partner in ensuring timely submission and payment to employees in areas of payroll, tax and CPF.
- Liaise with external partners and vendors on employee benefits program management
- Prepare payroll and compensation reports and analysis for various internal stakeholders
- Liaise with global mobility vendor and work pass agencies
- Perform regular data updates and data validation in the HRIS
- Raise PR and POs in SAP system for HR related vendor services
- Prepare visa letters and other people related letters
- Ensure timely response to Government surveys and other statutory compliance requests
- Be point of contact to HR Business Partners on policy and process related queries.
- Other HR shared service projects as assigned from time to time
- 4- 6 years of experience in a related HR role, ideally in a mid-size matrix company.
- High integrity and confidentiality
- Growth mindset with capacity to unlearn and relearn
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace and agile environment
- Attention to detail and pride in data accuracy
- Ability to analyze data, make connections and propose solutions
- Strong in operational excellence, while also providing positive employee experience
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and Word. SAP HR is a plus.
EA Registration Number: R1766531
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105