Our client, a luxury fashion house, is currently seeking a capable Human Resources Executive to join their growing offices in Hong Kong. This person will be responsible for overseeing and developing talent acquisition plans and supporting any ad hoc Human Resources duties as needed.
Reporting directly to the HR Director, this role will require a hands-on HR Executive to perform the following:
- Be an HR Generalist to both Frontline and back office staff to provide all-round HR services including but not limited to recruitment, talent management, C&B, succession planning, performance management and employee relations;
- Handle end to end process of recruitment, from different channel sourcing, make assessments to line managers and offer negotiation etc;
- Provide strategic advice on a wide range of C&B issues including remuneration package proposal, various bonus schemes and benefits plans and other relevant programs;
- Prepare monthly reports and handle ad-hoc projects as assigned;
- Provide advice to line managers on employee performance, morale, disciplinary and grievance issues;
- Responsible for managing both global & local HR systems.
- A bachelor's degree is required with a minimum of 3-5 years HR generalist experience gained from retail industry;
- Team-oriented, desired to be part of a collaborative and productive team;
- Independent thinker with a positive mindset and can-do attitude;
- Capable of working quickly in a fast-paced environment and ability to deal with pressure to successfully meet deadlines;
- Strong communication and people management skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English, Mandarin would be an added advantage.
What's on offer:
- Excellent working environment with a mixed culture;
- Attractive remuneration package (HKD 25k - HKD 30k per month depending on experience);
- Career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Reyna Mirpuri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, if you know of anyone within your network that may be interested in this role, please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay a referral fee for introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.