A internationally renown retail, hospitality and lifestyle group have exclusively retained us to lead the search of a HR Director to revolutionize their work place culture, HR processes and overall people strategy across all locations globally.
- Design a communication and recognition program that builds a positive attitude across all staff within the organization.
- Develop effective training programs that enhance operational performance and ensure that these training programs can be rolled out efficiently across the group.
- Overhaul the Group's recruitment policies, processes and procedures for recruitment at all levels of the organization, improve the quality of recruitment.
- Develop a robust set of Performance Review processes and tie that to appropriate incentive schemes at all levels of the organization.
- Develop a comprehensive set of C&B policies for all levels of the organization and adapt for each new location.
- Create new procedures and processes to improve awareness of compliance and business integrity.
- Degree in HR or equivalent qualification. MBA with HR focus would advantageous.
- 10+ years extensive HR experience in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in either Hospitality, Technology, Entertainment or Retail environments desirable.
- Impeccable communication skills - fluency in English Essential.
- Ability to converse in another Asian desirable.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Manorit Singh Rakhra
EA Reg No: R1768804