Our client is a leading manufacturing company with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. With a business spanning, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional role as a "Human Resources Development Manager" who has ability to understand business needs with solid skill in Training / OD / Engagement to build effective L&D strategies to develop and enhance all people' capacities for all employees in Thailand.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Develop and execute activities focus on organization development and employee learning & development
· Implement consistent processes, maintain our learning system and ensure that information and content are updated to drive strong employee engagement in L&D.
· Design leadership, management, business program and best practice in mind to expand on the talents and skills across all employees at all levels
· Design and develop Engagement Program, Leadership development, Leadership course, English course, Career frameworks, Management Trainee program, etc.
· Monitor the development of in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, as well as develop, and conduct skill-building activities, including training programs, e-learning, career frameworks, which target individual development
· Work in partnership with Talent team in providing facilitation and training on leadership & managerial programs
· Be capable to engage and influence at all levels of employees along with managing projects from inception to execution within targeted timeframes
Desired Skills & Experience
· A Bachelor or master's degree in human resources management, Human Resources Development (HRD/OD) or related field
· At least 7 years of experience in Training or Organizational Development
· Excellent in English both written and verbal
· Able to develop and conduct training course
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to communicate with people from different level
· Experience in fast-paced environment
· Strategic thinking with excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
· Team player with great networking and influencing skills
· THAI National ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.