A leading financial services organization is hiring a HR Business Partner to support Regional APAC activities and support the senior leadership team role focusing on timely delivery of a range of HR support and expertise to internal stakeholder groups.
- Provide support for the day to day HR Operations for the Regional Office
- Guide managers and employees on all HR employment practices and policies
- Manage employee onboarding, monthly induction sessions and offboarding
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team on recruitment needs.
- Support line managers to ensure deadlines are met for annual performance and compensation reviews
- Responsible for co-ordination of internal mobility, including relocation assistance for employees transferring within and into the region
- Act as a point of contact for all HR administration issues relating to the employees within you're allocated client group
- Provide data and information for monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required
- Contribute to ad hoc queries and projects as required
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related field
- 5 years HR experience
- Sound knowledge of Singapore employment legislation
- Experience managing end to end HR processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative, work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Manorit Singh Rakhra
EA Reg No: R1768804