A leading international banking organization is hiring a HR Business Partner to lead the People Agenda and act as a point of contact to management and staff for all HR related matters and assist in the implementation of Group level and local HR programs and initiatives and support change management.
- Implementation of HR strategies for attracting, developing, motivating and retaining deserving employees.
- Responsible for establishing and achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for performance monitoring for the HR support unit and monitor their achievements on periodic basis.
- Defining the goals of each division & departments within, and identify the optimum resources required to achieve them.
- Provide appropriate advice in such areas of employment, counselling, compensation & benefits, talent management, training and organization development.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the published policies and procedures and conduct periodic internal checks for compliance.
- Development of communication to local customers and facilitate training of line managers and employees on new programs, systems and processes as required.
- Assist in developing appropriate HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements in terms of numbers and skill levels.
- Facilitate the implementation of global, regional and local HR Programs including the annual / mid-year performance reviews, the annual salary reviews, the incentive plan distribution and payment, the employee opinion surveys, etc.
- Identify related areas for professional development of self and act to enhance professional development.
- University graduate with a degree specializing in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 6-7 years' experience in human resources preferably with a local/ International bank.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to make decisions and follow through with initiatives.
- Ability to motivate and work with teams from diverse cultural backgrounds.
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to Mani Rakhra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.