Our client, a global professional services organization with a strong market reputation, is now looking for an experienced and capable HR Business Partner to join their offices in Hong Kong.
- Act as the go-to strategic business partner to provide effective HR consulting and operation services to the business in the achievement of objectives;
- Offer all-round support to the Head of HR Hong Kong to develop and implement HR initiatives on a local and regional level ensuring compliance with company policies;
- Execute effective talent management initiatives in line with the global strategy;
- Manage staff resourcing needs through internal mobility, external recruitment and talent acquisition to attract the right talent pool;
- Provide HR guidance and support to the offices across a breadth of areas including employee development, performance management, employee relations, succession planning, staff retention and mobility, and annual salary review;
- Design learning and development solutions and support the business' training needs by implementation of training programs.
Key Requirements and Skills:
- Degree in Human Resources or related disciplines with a minimum of 8 years of HR generalist experience in professional services/multinational firms;
- Familiarity with employment laws and HR regulations;
- Ability to multi-task and offer exceptional customer service;
- Hands-on approach with strong communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to build long term partnerships with internal management and staff, including external stakeholders;
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Reyna Mirpuri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, if you know of anyone within your network that may be interested in this role, please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay a referral fee for introduction to new candidates who we successfully place.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.