Hedge Fund Accountant
Salary - £70,000 - £80,000 per annum
A Global Hedge Fund Administrator are looking for Hedge Fund Accountant to join their busy, fast paced finance department. This role will involve client servicing and relationship management.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Managing several clients including Hedge Funds and Asset Management companies.
· Dealing with client issues and understanding their needs. Working on a number of account plans for each client.
· Board reports and presenting Quarterly Board Meetings.
· Business Development.
· Fund Accounting (NAV Production, P&L, Fee Calculation & Reporting).
Key skills required for this role will include:
· ACCA / CA / CAIA / CFA / CIMA Qualified Accountant.
· Client Management Experience.
· Experience in liaising with Audit.
· Working well under pressure.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply or send your CV to RHuskisson@argyllscott.com