Head of Warehouse and Transportation
Salary: 150 - 200 KB per Month
Our client is a global internet company. Their vision is making people life easier by their service. They are looking for team leader who will take responsibility of their warehouse and transportation. If you want to surround yourself with visionary experts and fast move environment, then apply now and join us!
In this role, you will be responsible for all of warehouse and fleet activities. Also, you will be required to:
- Lead warehouse activities for running of warehouse sorting operations and inventory management
- Problem Solving warehouse issues and implement corrective actions.
- Lead transport activities to ensure fleet and route efficiency with subject to cost efficiency
- Increase operational flexibility and responsiveness, while delivering products at the lowest total system cost possible and optimizing asset utilization
- Produce sustainable business process improvements by focusing on key performance measurements, developing core competencies, and partnering with cross-functional
- Lead big team and coach underling to achieve both strategic and operation goals.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in express logistics. You will have a bachelor's degree in business studies/logistics or relevant field and It is highly desirable that you will have:
- Working experience as a warehouse, logistics and transportation within the logistics industry
- Knowledge in cross-docking logistics and milk run project
- Extensive experience in process improvement and Utilization
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
Fair in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.