A rapidly of Consulting Service is looking for Head of UX/UI based in Bangkok, Thailand. This role will responsible for Primarily drives user experience design from end-to-end, including discovery, ideation, conception, detailed design, prototype and validation across multiple products and areas and works closely with Product Leads, Product Owners along with brands, marketing and business stakeholders to design and deliver customer-centric user experiences.
- Drives an engaging and intuitive user experiences for digital products
- Leads user research, persona development, usability testing, contextual inquiry, and task analysis
- Champions user-centered design practices when solving design requests and challenges
- Constantly monitors analytics, customer feedback, digital entertainment leaders and best practices in order to practice insight-driven optimization and innovation
- Collaboratively works with Digital Project Lead, Product Owners to understand their digital product roadmaps and requirements and ensure UX is tightly integrated into the roadmaps
- Works with cross-functional product development teams to build designs that meet those requirements, including design specification documents, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Develops, communicates and enforces user experience guidelines for each of our digital solutions
- Seeks to create and influence the creation of elegant user experiences that facilitate capturing business impact (e.g., customer loyalty, employee engagement and productivity)
- Minimum 5 years of design experience in a digital product environment
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent area
- Experience with designing quality customer-centric solutions, as well as enabling business capability and objectives through design
- Well rounded user-centered design portfolio that spans some combination of web, mobile and tablet
- Graphical and Visual design skills, including hands-on experience with diverse set of software such as Adobe suite, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Azure, or other tools for graphic design, visual design
- Experience with conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
- Speak fluently in Thai and English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.