We are currently working with a leading insurer and lending company, who are seeking a Head of Treasury to join their company and work with the senior stakeholder's to assist in the further development and growth of the business.
The company have been growing year on year and have built a new senior management team within the business and are looking for a highly skilled and knowledgeable Treasury expert to help move the business to the next stage of development.
For this Head of Treasury role the key skills required will include ;
- Manage and oversee the Treasury, Liquidity and Risk Management for the business
- Provide reports on the performance of the business covering Risk Performance
- Assess new products and there viability for the business risk
- Manage and update the treasury departments processes and procedures
- Work with internal stakeholders to work on their forecasts, bank reporting and daily dashboards
- Manage the treasury and tax team
The key skills required for this Treasury role will include ;
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or Treasury equivalent
- Proven experience within a financial regulated business including managing staff
- Proven knowledge of securitisation is a must, implementing new funding facilities and improving processes
- Be a problem solver, with a keen eye for detail and well organised.
- A professional communicator both written and verbal
This is a great opportunity to join a company, who are leaders in their market and are moving into their next step in their growth plans.