A rapidly professional service company is looking for Head of Transformation based in Bangkok, Thailand. This role will responsible for leading and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative solutions for the clients.
- Business Process Review - assess the current performance of the finance function and identify areas of improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
- Process Design - standardize and simplify processes to enable cost effective operations with the best use of technology
- Performance / KPI Management to define an effective set of performance measures and KPIs which will focus the business on the delivery of strategy and business plans
- Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting standardize and improve planning processes to create alignment and synergies, develop the vision for the end-state planning cycle with a clearly articulated process and system
- Understand the goals of our clients and align to objectives, setting clear priorities and direction improvement roadmap including key milestones, expected benefits and impact of technology
- Establish confident relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Degree from top of the league higher institution of learning preferred
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prospective Managers should also exhibit project management skills
- Fluent in Thai and English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.