Our Client is a top tier Consumer Goods firm with a strong presence all over the world. They are a highly sought-after company to work for, who offer a great career progression. There is now an opening opportunity for a young professional role as a "Head of Talent Acquisition" who has ability to manage end-to-end recruitment process and supervise few subordinates in order to enhance on recruitment strategy and process in the organization. They are looking for a qualified candidate who is dynamic, innovative, and modern with commercial mindset and strong in people oriented as well as solid interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Manage an efficient and effective full life-cycle recruiting process - design, drive, develop, and maintain recruitment strategy for sourcing candidates across multiple media and other platforms
- Manage sourcing channels to include more direct, and a broader multi-channel sourcing approach to reduce reliance on 1-2 main channels and develop partnerships with key third party agencies and implement metric for performance
- Design staffing plans, create posting descriptions, sourcing candidates, qualifying application, integrating tests & assessments, conducting phone screens, selecting qualified candidates and taking proper actions to close gaps
- Conduct job interview for the key / managerial positions in the organization
- Establish performance metrics for selecting the optimum recruitment channel
- Educate Hiring Managers and HR/Recruitment team on the importance of sharing a consistent brand message to engage high potential talent
- Explore the market best practices in recruitment and implement the most appropriate ones in the organization
- Ensure compliance with HR guidelines in regards to the hiring process
- Assure that recruitment functions and all related activities run effectively and smoothly.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Management / Psychology / Law / HR related field is preferred
- At least 10 years' direct experience in Sourcing in FMCG only
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Excellent problem solving, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Business acumen leadership, organizational, and time management skill
- Experience in dynamic and fast paced environment in MNC, or as TA in FMCG, and Retails business is a plus
- Thai Nationality only!
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Natasha Ghogar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 1919 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.