Our Client is a famous fast growing startup company with a huge presence in SEA. The company is backed by another 6 billion dollar fin tech company who are based abroad.
- Serve as a business planning analyst in the Strategic Planning and Analysis department at the corporate level of the company.
- Work on specific assignments as an internal consultant and play a number of roles related to the strategic planning process to develop the strategic plan.
- Ensure the business units implement their strategic plans in alignment with the corporate direction.
- Get involved in one-off projects such as strategic reviews, M&A and other commercial transactions, feasibility studies and business case analysis.
- Responsible for collecting data, monitoring the industry and competitive trends and assessing the current state of the organisation's internal and external dynamics.
- Identify key issues facing business, prepare analysis for strategic planning purposes, recommend strategic solutions and monitor plan implementation.
- Align with Corporate Strategy team on company wide strategy
- Perform customers analytics to identify demand strategy and how to improve performance
- Work with Product to prioritize features
- Work with Marketing on which target segment of users we should capture and how many
- Work with Ops on which target segment of users we should capture and how many
- Work with marketplace on pricing and incentives
- Leading all initiatives and business development with partners related to Pay
- Project Management objective to make sure that everyone (Product, Marketing, Ops and market place and more) are aligned and we are on timeline
- Lead commercial research
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.