Argyll Scott is partnering with an international client with significant presence across the APAC market. Leading growth and development strategy across Asia, they are now looking to hire a Head of Strategy for Asia-Pacific, to based out in Hong Kong to support the strategic planning and execution work on APAC projects.
Reporting directly to Global CEO, you will work with a team of 4 to manage and deliver strategic projects across the whole business, and:
- Lead the planning of projects and execution of APAC projects ranging from planning and research strategy, product strategy and market entry strategy
- Partner closely with senior management, you will need to build working relationships with the stakeholders and manage expectations and deliverables
- Challenge and continually improve the strategic planning process through ensuring alignment of all parties during planning and execution stage
- Provide competitors market analysis, comprehensive analysis, M&A due diligence, strategic business case modelling and relevant market research.
- As the internal APAC strategy team, lead the team to review business cases from various business units around the region, advising the internal stakeholders and address any concerns
- Identify new expansion opportunities across the region, new business partners, new technologies and investment opportunities that would benefit the group
- Lead the M&A activities which includes financial modelling, deal evaluation (buy-side/sell-side) and liaise with external parties through out the whole deal.
The ideal person should have strong interpersonal skills and capable of managing senior stakeholder relationship, and ideally a background with:
- MBA from top B-School is a huge advantage
- Bachelor degree of Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent (Candidate with CFA/CPA/CA background can be considered)
- Fluent in English, Mandarin (language is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience, with a minimum of 3 years of experience with elite management consulting firms, and you must come with some in-house corporate strategy experience (open to any industry, as long as you have strong business acumen and strategic mindset).
- Strong leadership, passionate, independent, commitment and extensive exposure in delivering change and execute strategy projects.
- Frequent regional travelling is required (about 30%)
What's on Offer
- Excellent working environment
- Very attractive remuneration package depending on experience (Max HKD200k base per month)
- International Exposure
Please send your resume to Jansen Ng at email@example.com for consideration.
Please also note that due to high volume of application, only relevant background will be considered.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.