An RTB role ensures processing is of the highest standard, whilst meeting agreed SLAs, and being mindful of risk, efficiency, budget and personal conduct.
Securities Clearing and Custody is a functional organisation providing clearing, custody, settlements, and asset servicing to the Investment Bank. Accountable to the Asia Head of Core Ops, the role holder will provide functional oversight of the delivery of services to the Asia region for settlements and asset servicing in support of clients; across products including Equities and Fixed Income. The role holder will lead business engagement and drive delivery from the service provider. The role holder will also develop and execute initiatives driving the core strategies of the firm
- The role holder will be expected to oversee SCC projects and initiatives. The role holder will be responsible for owning and reviewing key risk and control issues, driving continuous process improvement, and having technical understanding to a high risk operational area. The successful candidate will need to interface with senior directors to ensure transparency and smooth delivery of business requirements.
- The role holder will be responsible for supervising the overall service delivered to the business and manage both the risk and the strategy to maintain an effective business delivery.
- The role holder will interact with key senior management inclusive of operations and the business. The role holder will also be required to interact globally with senior stakeholders to ensure engagement and agreement on global executions. The role holder will engage with various infrastructure leads ranging from finance, IT, and front office. The role holder will also need to interact with junior staff to help mentor, develop, and retain. The role holder will interact with various vendors, agents, and custodians in the aid of managing internal deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Attention to detail, delivering high quality output
- Self-motivated and ability to operate independently - proactive and positive attitude and desire to make a difference
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detailed knowledge of Settlement and Delivery function
- Detailed knowledge of Securities and Asset Servicing
EA Registration Number: R1652848
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105