We are currently assisting our client, a professional services organization headquartered overseas and with a strong global presence, in search of a strategic Rewards professional to drive projects and initiatives across their HK, Taiwan, and Macau offices.
- Work closely with Reward Director to support the development of reward strategy for HK, Taiwan, and Macau.
- Take accountability for the implementation of reward strategies and reward policies, ensuring alignment with the broader company vision
- Work closely with other HR teams to ensure effective implementation of standard policies and processes
- Work closely with internal Business Unit leaders to ensure consistency and effectiveness in salary structure
- Lead and manage the compensation review process to determine any salary or bonus chances, and work with Business Unit Leaders to communicate final decisions to employees
- Provide sound and strategic consultation and advice to Business Unit Leaders on reward issue
- Ensure competitiveness of internal reward packages by benchmarking and comparing with external best practices, in order to support business strategy and drive individual and business performance
- Provide support to the other CoE teams where needed in order to deliver the best integrated solutions to the business
- Working closely with HR services team, be accountable for the resolution of any complex reward-related queries
- Manage reward forecasts and budgets for HK, Taiwan, and Macau to ensure competitive and equitable compensation for employees
- Provide continuous improvement of Reward service in general, and ensure transparency and comprehension of reward policies.
- Work closely with Reward Director to ensure that reward initiatives across HK, Taiwan, and Macau are aligned with the regional Reward framework and philosophy
- Effectively manage and build relationships with functional stakeholders across the internal and external stakeholders
- 8+ years of C&B experience, with 3+ years management experience in a Reward function.
- Degree educated in Business, HR, or any other relevant field
- Professional C&B related qualification advantageous (e.g. CCP/ CBP Certification)
- Robust knowledge of local regulations in the local market
- Strong business, financial and analytic acumen. Solid knowledge of compensation benchmarking methods, and vendors and market trends
- Ability to understand complex financial models to determine impact of Reward program design on organisational financials and individual employee impact
- Ability to analyse and maintain salary structures and conduct job evaluations
- Detail-oriented, ability to meet deadlines and to make professional judgement and critical decisions
- Fluency in English and Cantonese essential, knowledge of Mandarin is highly advantageous
If you are interested to learn more, please send your resume to Lorraine Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.