Head of Quality
Salary: 250 - 370 KB per Month
Applicant need to have;
- Extensive experience in total Quality scope for Food/FMCG product
- Good communication in English both writing and speaking
- Good skillset in stakeholder management
Our client is big international company in the world for Food/FMCG industry
They have been operated the business for more than 60 years. Currently, they are looking for an experienced quality people to lead the quality team in all aspects.
In this role, you will be responsible for all of quality activities. Also, you will be required to:
- Take responsibility for QC Inspection and lab testing to ensure support of the Operations
- Handle on customer complaints and implement CAPA in order to make sure the products are met the requirements
- Ensure that the QMS requirements are followed and standard work is implemented and maintained in factory.
- Manage the total supplier quality process including supplier approval and inspection of raw materials
- Develop, coach and train of Quality staffs and overall organization.
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong exposure to total quality management in Food/FMCG Product. And, you need to have a bachelor's degree level or higher. Also, it is highly desirable that you have:
- Quality Control/ Quality Assurance experience more than 10 years' experience
- Knowledge in Quality standard GMP and other manufacturing standard
- Strong management experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.