Head of Quality for Pharmaceutical Product
Salary: 150 - 250 KB per Month
Applicant need to have;
- Pharmacist License or Graduate in Pharmacy
- Extensive experience in Quality scope for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Good communication in English both writing and speaking
Our client is big international company in the world for pharmaceutical industry.
They have been operated the business for more than 47 years. Currently, they are looking for an experienced quality people to lead the quality team in all aspects.
In this role, you will be responsible for all of quality activities. Also, you will be required to:
- Take responsibility for QC Inspection and lab testing to ensure support of the Operations
- Handle on customer complaints and implement CAPA in order to make sure the products are met the requirements
- Ensure that the QMS requirements are followed and standard work is implemented and maintained in factory.
- Manage the total supplier quality process including supplier approval and inspection of raw materials
- Develop, coach and train of Quality staffs and overall organization.
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong exposure to quality management in Pharmaceutical Product. And, you need to have a bachelor's degree level or higher in Pharmacy. Also, it is highly desirable that you have:
- Quality Control/ Quality Assurance experience more than 5 years' experience
- Knowledge in Quality standard GMP and other manufacturing standard
- Strong management experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.