A rapidly of Retail business is looking for Head of Project Management. This role will responsible for Oversees and Manages the planning, execution, quality, budget and communications of multiple large-scale projects/strategic projects.
- Ensure strategic alignment of programs and Business aspiration
- Adheres to established program management methodology, Technology standards and strategies.
- Provide subject matter expertise to other projects/programs on project/program management and consulting
- Oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program including planning, organizing, staffing, leading, reporting and controlling program activities
- Participates and guides senior leadership in strategic planning and budgeting initiatives to ensure programs selection is in accordance with business requirements
- Responsible for individual program, Manage and oversee on-going & future projects under program to be in alignment with Program roadmap and Technology roadmap
- Accountable for overall program roadmap, charters, scopes, risk assessments, budgets and support Technology Value (ROI, IRR) discussions
- Ensures successful programs delivery within time, budget and specific constraints
- Manages scope change and the risks, assumptions, issues, decisions and dependencies raised throughout the project lifecycle
- Represents a point of escalation for the team and facilitates the resolution, mitigation and escalation to senior management and other business units
- Bachelor's degree in Computing, Information Technology or IT project management or a PMP certification
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.