Head of Programme Management
|Job Title:||Head of Programme Management|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Harris|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 11:12|
This role will be instrumental in providing disciplined program services to implement and report on key strategic projects for Global Product Management and the Global Chief Information Officer.
The incumbent will work closely with the regional project management offices and Regional Services Centers to ensure coordination and proper alignment of major global projects.
Although there is a solid reporting line to the Global CIO, the incumbent will have close ties to the SVP of Global Product Management, the Regional IT Heads, the SVP Global Governance and Procurement and Finance.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
* 10+ years' experience working with software product and infrastructure builds and delivery to clients
* Proven experience of working with C-level clients and stakeholders - an experienced client relationship builder
* Budgetary (£10M+) and operational management of significant projects in a Global context, utilizing regionally deployed teams and outsourced resources.
* Ability to see the end game for both parties - to understand multiple parties requirements and translate that into an effective plan
* Experience of working with offshore delivery teams and global delivery teams to deliver products to clients
* Able to collaborate at all levels, both internally and externally
* Experience in program management of configurable products from the conceptual stage through to delivery for a global market
* An excellent understanding of project and programme office techniques
* Ability to remain calm in a crisis and find proactive solutions and collaborate and influence key stakeholders to agree on the remediation plan
* Ability to communicate technical/functional concepts clearly
* A good understanding of IT principles in the delivery of strategic initiatives
* Experience of PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies
* Experience of project delivery in a multi-function global team with multiple stakeholders
* Experience of managing the delivery of projects through 3rd party suppliers and managed services providers
* Financial acumen and attention to detail in tracking and reporting of project financials at the programme and portfolio levels
* Keen interest in continual improvement