- Develop Best Practices for all lines of business in rate filings and the management of the pricing team.
- Play a pivotal role in influencing the product cycle and development process.
- Develop and implement new pricing methodologies and strategies.
- Monitor profitability and support new channels.
- Monitor the economic and regulatory capital.
- Through conducting tests and research, the head of pricing will act as the key figure in providing pricing indications for new products.
- Leverage strong communication and partnerships with various business units including the distribution and underwriting teams to drive business.
- Qualified Actuary with at least 15 years of pricing experience within the Life Insurance space.
- Good knowledge of various life products within the mass and HNW markets.
- Management experience is a must.
- Analytical with strong written and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Interested applicants, please contact Ms Canice Sar at 3157 3021 for more information or send CV to email@example.com. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA Licence No.: 16S8105
EA Reg. No.: R1329095
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.