Head of Operations - Renewable Energy - Energy - Wind, Solar, Water - Bangkok - International Company - UP TO 500K BAHT A MONTH PLUS BONUSES AND BENEFITS
A fast-moving renewable energy company is looking for a Head of Operations in Bangkok to support its next phase of growth.
Reporting directly to CEO, you will lead operations, which includes Engineering feasibility of asset acquisition, asset capitalization, project progress reporting, revenue reporting, financing/refinancing options, dealing with banks and partnering across functions including the Business Development department.
- Manage and direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals
- Develop, establish and direct the execution of operating policies to support overall company objectives
- Work in partnership with the management team and board of directors, create the strategic five-year plan and implement new processes and approaches to achieve it.
- Oversee all manufacturing, engineering and commercial functions, ensuring smooth daily operations including administrative units.
- Oversee risk management and legal activities: client contracts, partnership agreements, leases, and other legal documents.
- Develop strategies to maintain market share in each segment
- New product Sourcing, Quality and Performance Testing
The ideal candidate will: Strong background in Renewable Energy
- Degree / Masters Educated - Engineering or Industrial Discipline
- 10 years + Renewable Energy experience
- 5 years + in management level
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others.
- Must be fluent in Thai and English
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.