- Manage client approval and periodic review process end to end for all Private Banking Clients client files.
- Ensure team efficiency for quick turn-around time and minimal error points
- Support the bank's new projects related to client on-boarding & periodic review matters.
- Plan & conduct ongoing training and development of the Team.
- Advise and guide the Private Banking Front Office with respect to CDD queries and internal policies and procedures.
- Be updated on legal and regulatory changes in prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing as it pertains to client on-boarding and documentations process and requirements.
- To maintain an ongoing awareness of new policy and procedure roll outs, especially that of AML/CDD
- Set up processes to track front office request and assign cases accordingly
- Able to lead through example and build an efficient and motivated workforce; Ability to convey the bank's vision and motivate staff through changes
- Able to set & monitor team and individual objectives to ensure ongoing development of talents within the team; provide career growth planning for each individual
- Over 10 years' of banking/KYC/AML/Client onboarding experience; with at least 5 years & above in a managerial capacity
- Strong understanding of private banking business and it's AML/regulatory challenges
If you are up for the challenge and believe you have the motivation and skills to excel in the role, please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All shortlisted candidates will be notified
*For confidential discussion on active opportunities in the Market within compliance function or find out more about this role - please reach out directly to Janice at 6597 5174
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.