Our client is a leader in digital services. With the business expanding, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional to join the company as the Head of Organization Development. You will have strong experience in change management and productivity analysis to assist them with the development and implementation of relevant HR systems and procedures across a range of their business units and internal stakeholders.
- Reporting directly to CHRO and working in partnership with management teams to support the design and deployment of learning solutions for critical capability areas
- Being a key contact person to lead the design, development and execution of change
- Lead and/or participate in change, communication and education process for deployment projects to business units and functions
- In-charge of organization development, learning and development and employee engagement team
- Ensure Change strategy and approach is consistent with new change approach
- Identify barriers and challenges for successful Change management work
- Ensure project change requests go through the appropriate process with input from necessary decision makers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master's Degree in HROD / HR Change Management / Organizational Psychology / HR related fields with at least 10 years' experience managing large scale change projects
- Strong experiences in Change Management, Re-Organization and Productivity Analysis
- Demonstrated strong business acumen with knowledge of multiple business areas, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
- Prior experience in SAP/ Procurement implementation in leading change efforts
- Experience leading teams and developing people based in different locations
- Experience using ERP, e-procurement systems
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills both Thai and English
- Strong leadership, strategic, decision making, and coaching skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Kurisara Phakintanapinyo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2872 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.