About our client:
Our partner is a global FMCG company, who has posted record profits in Thailand for the past few years in a row. They have grown aggressively and are looking to continue their stunning growth. Our client is the second largest company globally in their chosen industry and are currently expanding further all across Asia.
- Play a central role in steering Key Account Management in coordination with respective distributor's management; with aim to continuously improve share of shelf vs. competitors and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers. Company products being Impulse products - it becomes imperative to place company products on checkouts, in category, and occasionally in selective out of category.
- Prepare the Modern Trade sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy.
- Lead resource for planning portfolio growth initiatives with accounts, assortment planning, launch planning and execution, development and execution of Joint Business Plans.
- Category management and Promotion planning.
- Achieving consistent growth by managing various internal and external stakeholders
- Work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand building.
- Lead resource for planning and negotiating for in-store activations, merchandising, sell-out plans with the accounts
- Negotiate favourable annual trading and logistic contract with chain
- Provide trade information, competitor's activities and market intelligent to company
- Manage Accounts receivables, Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts.
- Manage a large workforce across the Modern Trade channel
- Manage and review outstation outlets through frequent market visit and liaising with local Sales Management
- Work closely with Key Account Managers in achieving company's objective and vision.
The Successful Applicant:
- Core competencies (Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability.
- Displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decision and actions.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
- Full proficiency in English and Thai are compulsory.
- 5-9 years minimum Sales experience in FMCG industry
- FMCG experience is a must, preferably in modern trade
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of world's leaders company in the world.
Apply for this job:
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word with your current salary detail and updated picture
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Monlapat (Nes) Rungwarakul at Apply Now or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.