A rapidly of IT Innovation Business is looking for The Maketing Technology and report to CTO. This role will responsible for the overall design, selection, implementation and management of all marketing and advertising platforms used for the Data Driven Digital Advertising.
- The strategic goal for this role is to ensure that the marketing and advertising functions are fully enabled with a complete and integrated set of best-practice omni channel platforms, so they can maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of their program
- Define the strategy and roadmap for the digital advertising technology platform stack used including web, mobile, email, data management platform, analytics, reporting, personalization, decisioning, testing, display, push/pull ad platforms
- Lead platform selection, implementation, standards and improvement efforts, working closely with stakeholders in marketing and IT
- Drive adoption and deployment of these platforms across organization and agencies including awareness building, training and usage monitoring
- Enhance and manage the central marketing data platform that provides a 360 view of the customer. Monitor and expand the data feeds and support the analytics teams running models off this data. Ensure data is widely adopted and consumed by receiving platforms. Design and maintain a consistent taxonomy.
- Manage vendor relations for marketing and advertising technologies and platform partners used by client. Understand vendor roadmaps and drive new initiatives with these vendors
- Collaborate closely with all marketing and advertising teams and their external agencies
- Collaborate closely with IT teams at client and external technology service providers
- 10+ years in marketing technology role at and agency or in-house in a large consumer marketing team
- Graduate degree in computer science (with a minor in marketing) or marketing (with a minor in computer science)
- Technical experience with a broad variety of marketing, advertising and data platforms e.g. Adobe, Pega, Acxiom, Experian, others
- Experience working with key platform partners e.g. Facebook, Google
- Consumer and digital marketing experience, planning, measurement, and excution
- Digital monetization experience
- Digital Product management experience
- Experience managing a team of 5-10 people
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Anya Buthsing at email@example.com or call directly on +66 2 701 2565 for a confidential discussion.