Our client is a tier-one Global Financial Services business with sizable operations across the APAC region. They are hiring a Head of Talent Development and Learning to lead the people development agenda across Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
- Define the Learning and Talent strategy and policy, aligned to the Group strategy, reflecting specific business requirements.
- Lead the Learning And Talent team, ensuring expertise is best in class by researching leading practice, monitoring external market. developments and trends and providing a program of continuous development consistent with meeting business requirements.
- Understand the relevant business environment and engage with Learning and Talent team, Human Resources and business leaders in providing strategic products and services aligned to the business agenda.
- Re-position the Learning and Talent function, using Group wide frameworks.
- Integrate Learning and Talent activities to deliver holistic HR activities aligned to business needs.
- Develop internal capability for manpower and workforce planning addressing both short and long-term needs of the region or global.
- Manage Development budget and plans within standards defined by HR Business Support, monitoring key trends in people plans.
- Degree in Human Resources or Psychology or Organizational Development or relevant Human Resource experience preferably in a bank or financial institution.
- Broad Human Resource functional knowledge including Generalist, Learning and Talent areas.
- Technical expertise in tools, methodologies and application of principles around general Human Resource and Talent areas.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interaction skills with the confidence to resonate with senior management locally and Region.
- Adaptable team player who can work resourcefully and within a dynamic work environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.