The Head of IT Projects and Transformation will be reporting into the UK IT Director, the Head of IT projects and transformation is responsible for the definition, and coordinated implementation of the ongoing integrated technology-enabled transformation across the UK business, supporting the business to realise the vision for growth and efficiency (automation). The role encompasses requirements for expertise in business architecture, business transformation strategy, programme management, change leadership, alongside team leadership of the IT Business Analyst community.
Operating as a Senior Manager within the IT Leadership team and organisation, this role will deputises for the IT director to collectively focus on the continual improvement of IT capability, service and support which aligns to the strategic requirements of the business. As part of the IT Leadership team, to be responsible for proactive solution proposal and implementation; to take responsibility for implementation of assigned IT and business change projects.
Demonstrable experience in:
- Business architecture, including techniques and models employed to derive and maintain such
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management
- Business change management, including complex stakeholder management
- Looking beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex problems
- Develops plans and delivers results in fast-changing businesses and/or regulatory environments
- Providing input to business-wide functional or departmental strategy
- Managing, and exerting positive influence on, large, potentially diverse teams of managers and/or senior professionals
- Experience engaging with senior business leaders to influence their plans to adopt new solutions and ways of working.
- Leading and developing business analyst teams
Interested?? apply now for more info