Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for an IT professional with a background in computer science and engineering who can direct our ever-changing IT needs. He or she will be responsible for overseeing the innovation and development of our IT and digital products technology operations and advising the executive team on the best ways to move forward with cost-effectiveness and competitive advantages in mind.
- Team leadership to oversee the in-house technology team and manage both processes and people
- Analyze the technology we currently use for design, development and administration for efficiency and accuracy, and able to look forward into emerging technologies and solutions
- Collaborate across the business to determine the IT roadmap and associated business case.
- Working closely with the Operations, Finance and Business Development teams.
- Proactively gather business requirements from customers and stakeholders (collaborative)
- Supervise the product roadmap building/priority setting with all key stakeholders
- Ensure there are processes for testing and quality assurance
- Make product decisions based on stakeholder needs and wants.
- Be able to meet customers to understand and develop product & business requirements
- Develop and lead a team of developers and technical staff, and managing outsource contractors/vendors
- Suggest hardware and software upgrades as appropriate to improve operations, consistency and budgetary success
- Degree in Information Technology or related field required
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in information technology and resource management
- Excellent skills in computing, software development and engineering
- Experience with managing outsourced contractors/vendors
- Solid understanding of programming technologies and design patterns to ensure modern design
- Experience in Agile project management such as Kanban and SCRUM
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, microservice architecture and devops based on AWS
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Language skills in Thai, English both verbal and written. Additional language skills would be advantageous.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.