Argyll Scott is working with Insurance client and our client is going to set-up control and information security practice. Then, they are looking for someone having Management/ Execution experience in Information Risk Management. if you are seeking for opportunity in senior level. this is for you!
* Execute Information Risk Management practices and controls/ Identify potential risk and provide guidance of risk mitigation and acceptance process
* Plan and solutions with various business units in order to ensure that the IRM development and implementation are effective, and in comply with the country and Asia divisional strategies and local regulations
* Coordinate country local security activities, including but not limited to application security scanning and penetration test, logical access regular assessment, information risk awareness and readiness for the Business Units
* Incident management, responsible for establishing communication, response & handling in the event of local information risk and incident
* Minimum 4 years solid experience in Information Risk and Security Management gained in financial industry
* Experience in information risk, audit and compliance
* Experience in regulatory engagement
* Certificates of CISSP, CISA and or CISM. CBCP would be assets
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.