Argyll Scott helps one of our client who is a leading internet provider to find their new Head of IT for their new business unit. The new business will focus in trading Foreign Exchange, therefore, the suitable candidate should have strong IT background in Financial Service, Banking, Securities, etc.
Your main responsibilities will be set up an IT team for the organization to support business goal. You need to have strong technical skills along with project management/ team management skills. Moreover, you should have knowledge and concept in IT Security as well to ensure that system and data will be protected for cyber security threat.
I am looking to speak with candidate who has the follows:
· Lead and develop IT projects for the organization to support business goal
· Oversee project during implementing and designing phase to ensure that it will meet the business requirements
· Maintain and support in-house system to make sure the efficiency and performance reach the standard
· Lead IT and Infrastructure team to support projects from the department
· Work closely with security team to protect data and system for cyber security threat
· Graduate from IT or related fields
· At least 8 years' experience in Information and technology fields.
· Experience in supporting Banking, Financial Service, Securities, Funds, Foreign Exchange business
· Experience in building and lead new IT team
· Strong background in IT Infrastructure
· Experience in IT Operation
· Good English communication skills
If you interest in the job opportunity, please apply or call 02-107-2895
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.