Argyll Scott is partnering with a leading insurer to look for a high calibre head of investment to join the fast-growing business.
- Manage investment portfolio and implement effective investment strategy across portfolios for the business
- Ensure investment transactions adhere to relevant risk and regulatory requirements and managed in accordance with strategies and guidelines defined in the investment mandate
- Make investment recommendation and communicate research findings to regional investment teams across Asia on timely basis
- Conduct investment research and make investment decision that contribute positively to the company portfolio
- Assist in new products launch and provide client servicing and regular performance reports
- Work closely with business enterprise asset management team to enhance investment process
- University degree of holder and above with relevant qualifications i.e. CFA/FRM/ACCA etc.
- 10+ years of experience in equity research and portfolio management
- Minimum 5 years proven experience of managing equity portfolio
- Experience in asset management/life insurance companies highly preferred
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Please directly apply for the position or email your CV to kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk for this opportunity.