Our client is feed ingredient trading business company which focus on agribusiness trading firm (a member of well-known FMCG in Thailand). They are now looking for "Head of Internal Audit '' to set up new team and manage overall internal audit in Thailand and operation branches in oversea.
- Develop annually a risk-based internal audit plan for Audit Committee review and approval.
- Oversee the implementation of the approved plan, ensure proper resourcing for implementation of the plan, and adjust the plan as needed in response to changes in business risks, operations, programs, systems and controls.
- Keep senior management and Audit Committee apprised of any changes needed to the internal audit plan.
- Ensure methodical documentation of work plans, testing results, conclusions and recommendations.
- Ensure follow up on findings and corrective actions.
- Provide technical assistance with investigations, special audits, and provide subject-matter expertise as needed.
- Perform organization-wide risk assessments to identify significant risks or exposure related to internal controls or compliance.
- Direct the work of external auditors on select audits, as directed by the Audit Committee and senior management, to ensure the audit work remains within the prescribed guidelines.
- Thai nationality only
- At least Bachelor's degree in any related field
- 10 - 15 years of related work experience with at least 3 years in a Head of Internal Audit role or equivalent.
- Experienced in both Big 4 company and corporate
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CIA) would be preferred
- Excellent in communication skill and coordinating skill
- Languages capability: Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
- Available to travel upcountry and oversea
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.