A rare opportunity to join a fast growing privately owned Technology Manufacturing business in Singapore has arisen to strengthen and design/develop their corporate HR policies and practices, supporting their existing operations in Singapore and China. Reporting to the CEO, this role with have complete autonomy to re-design and re-develop their HR platform.
- Review existing company's policies and processes for improvement
- Propose, implement and execute new processes and system to achieve corporate excellence
- Oversee company's HR and administration functions
- Propose, implement and execute effective recruitment and retention programs
- Develop effective compensation and benefit scheme
- Talent management and succession planning
- Ensure that corporate compliance is met across all departments
- Drive performance appraisal processes within the organization to ensure healthy workforce culture to drive company's KPI
- Corporate and employers' branding and development
- Possess 5-10 years' experience in management position leading a HR function
- University degree qualification preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills is required.
- Experience in managing and supporting China operations is essential.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.