A leading Electronic Manufacturing firm is hiring a Regional HR manager to lead the HR team and to drive new initiatives to compliment business growth and transform the HR agenda of the organisation.
- Advise the management team on the interpretation and implementation of company policies, applicable local laws and collective agreement as they affect human resources decisions and actions.
- Be a business partner to the management team
- Develop, revise, and review policies, salary structure, welfare & benefits scheme
- Manage process of organizational management review and put in place succession planning
- Adviser to and partners with top management on all talent decisions including recruitment, promotions and development.
- Assure compliance and consistent application of policies and laws across all constituents, including appropriate documentation and timely record keeping.
- Corporate and employers' branding and development
- More than 8 years relevancy, with minimum 3 years of managerial capacity.
- Possess experience in manufacturing industry is advantageous.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and influential skills.
- Strong China market knowledge and experience.
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105