Argyll Scott helps an international firm to find their next Head of Global Operation Support to lead the support team. This is a great opportunity for someone who has strong background in operation support and team management.
The suitable candidate should have experience in building and improving ticket system and ITSM tools. Moreover, you should have experience in working closely with users and hands on experience in supporting first level IT incidents.
I am looking to speak with candidate who has the follows:
- Lead the IT helpdesk and IT support team (Around 7-8 people)
- Implement and improve ticketing system and ITSM tools
- Act as a first level operation support
- Coordinate with shared service center in Bangkok to provide support for customer
- Coordinate and respond for user requests and IT incident via phone/ email/ etc
- Remote support for IT Application/ Infrastructure/ Hardware/ etc
- Develop professionally in order to increase technical, functional, and interpersonal competence.
- Continue to refine Customer Satisfaction skills to better service the client.
- Graduate from IT or related fields
- At least 8 years' experience in IT support/ Operation support and IT Service Management
- Experience as a Team Lead (5-10 team members)
- Good understanding in workflows and transition for global environment
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Window, Window server, AD, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP Routing protocol
- Knowledge in Database, Web Application and Linus Operating system
- Experience in working closely with clients/ customers
- Fluent English communication skills
I would like to encourage those who interests in the role to apply or call 02-107-2875
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.