Head of Financial Planning & Analysis - London - 6 month contract | Temp to Perm
Are you an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified FPA analyst looking for a new exciting new role based in the heart of London?
We are partnered with a specialist modern, dynamic and growing financial services company, who are looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst to join their dynamic finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work in a fast-paced environment reporting directly to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
This role consists of delivering financial forecasts, reporting on business performance and providing insightful financial analysis to support the growth of the business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the FP&A team in the modelling of financial forecasts, balance sheet/ cash flow growth, returns to investors ensuring model integrity and alignment with key stakeholders
- Ensure processes are in place throughout the FP&A modelling
- Work alongside Head of Finance to ensure forecasting and historic reporting are aligned
- Develop all models and analysis in line with the future sale of the business
- Expert in financial modelling in a financial services environment (VBA and SQL desirable)
- Management accounts preparation
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
If you are interested and available immediately, please apply ASAP.