Head of Finance
|Job Title:||Head of Finance|
|Contact Name:||Paul Tobin|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 10:06|
The Head of Finance has a key role to play in continuing the build of the team, processes and controls to deliver reporting and analysis to a very high standard to support the growth and future sale of the business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
· Lead the Finance team in the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts, including analysis of performance, variances and trends, for ExCo and the Board
· With a fast-growing business, the management information requirements of the business will evolve quickly
· A balance must be struck between the continuous re-assessment of management information needs and consistency of reporting
· Work very closely with the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to ensure that forecasting and historic reporting are aligned and consistent messages are delivered to business management
· Develop all processes, controls and reporting with a view to the financial information requirements associated with the future sale of the business
· Oversee the preparation of the annual statutory accounts for the group of companies, including management of the external auditor relationship
· Manage all accounting operations including funds release to customers, accounts payable, the general ledger, cost accounting, revenue recognition and cash flow forecasting
· Oversee the preparation of the financial aspects of regulatory reporting and Corporation Tax returns.
Knowledge & Experience:
· Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures in a financial services environment, preferably with exposure to securitisation structures
· Experience of leading general ledger teams, with the associated month end and year end close processes
· Experience with consolidated statutory accounts and regulatory return preparation
· Previous exposure to tax and Treasury operations
· ACA/ACCA qualified.
Skills and Competencies:
· Communicates in a constructive, friendly and positive manner that demonstrates respect
· Collaborates across the organisation by communicating regularly and consistently to peers and direct reports
· A high level of determination and flexibility to deliver to a high standard against tight deadlines
· Attention to detail.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
AML Advisory | Fund Management | VP
IT Security Officer
Singapore River, Singapore