A leading high-growth Healthcare Services company has created a new role to support various key cross functional decision makers affecting the Business Unit by leveraging your own insightful financial expertise.
Based in their office in Singapore, you will report to the AVP, Finance. You will interact regularly with all levels of the country, functional and executive leadership of the Asia region.
- Lead and be responsible for all accounting, tax, statutory and management reporting functions for Singapore.
- Support management in Singapore with analyses of key drivers on business and operations
- Manage the budgeting and targeting process
- Support business units on financial analytics and investment proposal analysis.
- Support the annual budget exercise and engage business managers in establishing business units' budgets.
- Maintain effective financial workflows and processes, drive process improvement projects and automations.
- Ensure strong governance and process compliance in all internal processes
- Identify efficiency drivers and drive process efficiency improvements in country operations
- University level (Bachelor degree) or higher in Business Administration/Finance/Economics
- Minimum of 10 years mangerial experience in Finance department
- Efficiency in local and regional F&A function and processes
- Knowledge of SGAP, IFRS, Tax and transfer pricing
EA Registration Number: R1109594
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105