Our client an international organization for educational and cultural opportunities. They are looking for a Head of Facilities and Office Management to support the country leadership by providing operational business administration expertise.
Leadership & Management
- Delivery of the country plan through the strategy, budgets and people plans
- Provides formal line management to the in country business operations team and professional coaching/mentoring/guidance to internal customers and business operations colleagues
- Prepares and effectively manages the annual Business Operations budget/s, in respect to resources and facilities including IT
Relationship Management, Suppliers and Services
- Consults closely with internal customers and other stakeholder to understand current and future business needs
- Manages vendor relationships,
- Works closely with Procurement team to help ensure that all vendors are created
- Manages facilities and resources allocation for events
- Coordinates Postal and courier Services
- Coordinates with IT Manger on all multi-functional devices and other equipment
- Consults closely with the Global Estates to deliver Building operations and maintenance services
- Administrates premises lease agreements for six office locations and manages residential leases, and related property tax payment
- Takes the roles as Property Project Coordinator for property moves, renovations and compliance projects
- Consults closely with the Safety & Security manager and other stakeholders to understand current risks and processes to manage these risks
- Ensures that security equipment and lifeline devices, are accounted for and in good working order
Risk and Information Management
- Consults closely with internal customers and other stakeholder to understand current and future business continuity needs & risks
- Ensures that Child protection risk assessments are carried out for all leased premises according to guidelines for facilities and IT requirements
- Manages pre/post local audit and information governance and compliance
Health and Safety
- Provides assurance across the organisation through the safety and security review process
- Monitor and review H&S management of operational activities
- Manages H&S policy, procedures
Data and Record Keeping
- Accountable for Information Security and Information Risk Management
- Liaise with IGRM/ HR/ and Finance on the retention and storage of current documents and the disposal of outdated records
- First Degree in business administration with relevant experience in Facilities Management or real estate management including lease and supplier contract management
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record in business management and/or general office management.
- Knowledge and experience of working in the management of buildings and/or HSE Shortlisting Experience in managing and leading teams in an international context working in a multi-cultural organisation.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Track record of building effective relationships with business leadership teams in the delivery of high quality and effective professional services
- Experience of developing and managing a range of complex internal and external stakeholder relationships
What we offer;
- Great package with other benefits.
- Challenging role to enhance your career in a stable global organization
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kunatai (Kade) on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.