Well established Fast-growing FMCG company seeking for Head of Employee Experience to be part of the growing team. The Head of Employee Experience is accountable for the delivery and performance of the end-to-end Employee Experience, which includes HR Services (Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment, Learning and interactions with Global Mobility), Workplace & Travel Services, and other key moments in the Employee Lifecycle.
- Managing team to deliver the customer-centric experience to employee services which are related but not limit to the employee life cycle and payroll activities, mobility, guiding the team to ensure the delivery of high-quality services to the business and manage the day-to-day relationship.
- Set up and lead governance to ensure that all Service Lines are delivered to the business in accordance with agreed service quality, performance targets, and user satisfaction targets.
- Ensure that cross-functional incidents and problems are identified, diagnosed, and resolved.
Foster close engagement with the Country HR and Business Leadership teams to ensure tight integration and ways of working as part of the wider Employee Experience delivery model.
- Own and manage resources (people, budget, assets) that deliver.
- More than 8 years of HR experience preferably in FMCG industry with managerial experience.
- Resourceful, ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently, pro-active, detailed oriented, and adaptable to changes or ambiguity.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770