- MYR 15,000-22,000 per month + 15% benefits
- Head of Department role
- Kuala Lumpur based - Leading Insurance Company
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Would you like to work with a leading global insurance company? Crave for a career with more of a technology-driven mindset and a vision to change the way the world feels about insurance. Our client is a fast-paced and growing company with a vision to become the top Pan-insurer around.
The vision is to supplement our modern day digital world by creating a fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by technology.
Amongst our clients established markets are Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau and Thailand. With our vast variety of strong shareholders, tied agents and staff across the ASEAN region and a multi-million headcount of customers, this is definitely an opportunity not to be missed out on!
THE COMPANY YOU WOULD BE PERFECT FOR
The company is excited to announce that in line with the new year, they are currently on the lookout for new talents to come onboard and join them in their continued growth.
Amongst the vacancies available are the opportunity for a stand out Head of Elite Agency to join the dynamic fast-growing team; supporting their Malaysian office in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. This is an exciting role where you will be working in a growing, fast paced. A great fit ideally would be:
- Bachelor Degree in business or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years solid distribution administrative experiences in insurance or banking industries, with minimal 5 years managerial position.
- Strong financial knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of agency management, sales, marketing and finance with primary focus on distribution management.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, including presentation, influence and persuasion.
- Strong relationship management skills including working well with peers, senior management, customers and vendors and demonstrated capabilities in dealing with different people with culture backgrounds.
- Excellent conceptual skills and customer focus.
- Display drive and purpose, set vision and strategy.
- Manage change and performance. Build collaborative relationships & customer orientation.
- Foster innovation and people leadership.
- Managing end-to-end distribution administration / sales administration in order to provide the highest possible standard towards the Company's objectives focusing towards agency and partnership overall performance from distribution governance, compensation & benefits program, system-based support, distributor communication, disciplinary/compliance.
- Administer all Takaful Family and Banc assurance licensing.
- Managing and leading the team to ensure all distribution administration in place and comply with BNM regulatory, Takaful guidelines & group compliance. Day to day operations including monitoring of sales performance/production/contest, compensation & benefits program (inclusive financing scheme), agent agreement and registration, certificate movement and agency organization design (agency hierarchy).
- Ensure budget preparation, cost monitoring and analysing variances.
- Manage and facilitate issue on compliance, regulatory guidelines and audit findings.
- Work closely with relevant business counterparts and sales support team to achieve Company's balance scorecard.
- Manage and facilitate business continuity management side-by-side with IT consultants
- Ensure alignment of digital platform (e.g. mobility and agent portal) with sales and business process with consistency in order to deliver the best support services.
- Working closely with Head of Agency and Head of Partnership in planning and strategizing sales activities to ensure Company's assigned production targets are achieved.
- Maintains good network with industries' leaders, agency force (agency leaders), Takaful consultants and internal marketing teams in understanding their shortcoming & continuing needs.
- Representing the Company in conference, seminars and share knowledge in agency developments resolve team conflict, enable cross team collaboration across diverse organizational boundaries.
- Work closely with various department and assist on product features / behaviour, production issues and customer feedback/complaints
- Participated in market survey, benchmarking, process innovation.
- Provide direction in technical and financial content on Company's business rule, product launching and contest to agency force / partners.
- Conduct and recommend improvement measures based on current industry needs/best practice to enhance agency program benefits for short term & long term planning. This not limited to agency force but also partnership / alternative channel as well.
- Formulate budget and produce various reporting to ensure agency growth and act on short-coming through regular brain storming session.
- Provide statistics and management presentation
- Participated training roadshows to agency force
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending seminars, workshops; benchmarking agency benefits and establishing personal networks.
- Review and improve processes and policies and lead long term organizational planning.
- Oversee complaints from write-in/social media and coordinate relevant department to find fast resolutions to these complaints.
- Serve as a disciplinary member. Oversee disciplinary cases with compliance/legal.
- Ensure all agency force comply with Bank Negara regulation and Company's compliance.
- Develop people within the team and across capabilities by coaching, identifying areas for growth, providing guidance, establishing goals and providing an appropriate level of feedback on regular basis make strategic decisions for the department and the division.
- Establish an optimal monthly & quarterly collection aging in line with compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Reinforce a customer-centric culture in our organization that builds highly collaborative relationships with Sales, Finance, Operations and Senior Leadership and most importantly with Customers.
- Participate in special projects and other transformation initiatives.
- Implementing effective Performance Management targets and initiatives.
- Establishing relationships with Senior Project Managers providing clear metrics to show a balanced view of performance throughout.
- Creating awareness of the Balanced Scorecard process through communication and trainings.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the Balanced Scorecard process and give recommendation
- Prepare reports on actual performance at both the individual level and project level.
- Analyse cases of low performance to identify the cause and forecast future output.
WHAT THE COMPANY HAS TO OFFER
The Company strives to deliver satisfaction to their dedicated team members, loyal customers and broader community, and love to acknowledge each team member's contribution to their success through their attractive remuneration, medical, dental and optical initiatives alongside travel allowances and their unique company culture. If you feel that this speaks to you, drop in your CV @email@example.com and I will get in touch with you.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.