My client is a digital bank with an established footprint who need a Head of Design to help them grow and ensure they give the best designed banking experience they possibly can. The role will be based in Vietnam but could begin in Hong Kong for 6 months.
Day to Day
You will lead the design team, working with the agile dev team to create great digital banking solutions. You will oversee the entire design and quality. You may also get hands on when needed for the design process. You will use your user research, wire-framing, prototyping, user experience, user testing and visual design experience to bring the best design possible to our bank.
- Strong design expertise; mastery of visual, communication and interaction design principles
- Fluency in designing entire products and articulating a design system, from information architecture and interaction down to the visual language of individual controls
- Proven track record of shipping out high-quality product design to the market
- Fluency in creating designs and artifacts throughout the entire product development lifecycle such as journey maps, wireframes, prototypes
- Experience with iOS and Android design standards
- Be a natural collaborator in a team environment and have experience leading a team
- 5+ years experience as a UX Designer, Interaction or UI Designer
- Ideally 2+ years in a design leadership role
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction or a related discipline is highly desirable
- Certified Scrum Product Owner is a plus
- Relevant work experience in UX Research, Product Design, UX design, Visual Design is advantage
Next steps are to apply to me with an updated CV to dgray<at>argyllscott.com.hk for a confidential discussion.