Argyll Scott is working with a leading retail client to find their Head of Data & Analytics. The successful candidate will lead a team and have the freedom to design, implement, and experiment to create insights that will improve customers' satisfaction.
- Lead the company's data strategy
- Identify new innovative ways to collect data
- Build and manage large data sets
- Design and implement the data architecture
- Develop centralized data governance
- Manage and lead the data team to drive the business and products
- Work closely with the marketing team to analyze and identify the channels and insights and turn data into profits
- Educate and build Big data know-how for the organization
Who you are:
- 10 years of relevant experience in Retail, FMCG, E-Commerce, or consultancy environment
- 5 years of experience in data & analytics with technical implementation experience on analytics software, visualization tools, database management, and machine learning or AI.
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Able to communicate and convince both technical and non-technical group of people
- Experience in Google analytics
- Team management skills
- Able to take initiative and work with minimal direction
- Strong knowledge of data & analytics concepts to analyze complex case scenarios and interpret technical findings and communicate with senior executives internally and externally
- Strong presentation and communication skills by leading or delivering high impact presentations to senior executives
- Strong project management, interpersonal, influencing, and advisory skills.
- Able to use your initiative thinking to lead the organization to be data-driven
- Chance to work with a fast-paced retail industry
- Authorities to design, implement new technologies
- Excellent package
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.