- Big Business-Market Leader
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- Attractive Remuneration/Benefits
This business is a global market leader is currently looking for a strategic Head of Credit Control to join their well establish team based in Kuala Lumpur. This role would report directly to the CFO and managing a team of 10-15 headcounts.
- The ideal candidate would be responsible to drive and maintain corporate credit control and collections policies within the Group for the Malaysian operations.
- Strategically planning and implementing proper processes and systems to drive efficiencies within the team.
- Streamlining process improvements, commission structure etc
- This role also requires this person to be responsible in analysing credit recommendations and finding solutions for clients.
- There should be a close liaison between the credit controlling team and the marketing /sales
- department so that credit issues are resolved smoothly.
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner and driving the team for excellence in managing targets and datelines.
- A business partner to the CFO in ensuring healthy cash flow within the company by ensuring the credit control team are running efficiently
You will have
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Economics or any Professional qualifications
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in credit or collections role from a MNC
- Proven ability in managing a team a big team
- Ability to be hands on and drive change or have done a start up
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment with high drive
- Candidates from a Technology/Telco/FMCG/Pharmaceuticals industries would have an advantage, however candidates from other industries are also encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.